To ensure high standards, all contributed papers will be reviewed by independent reviewers. Based on the reviewers’ comments, the TPC will decide on the acceptance of the papers. Upon acceptance of the Full Paper, the author will be notified via email and author shall incorporate the reviewers’ suggested corrections to the manuscript and submit the revised manuscript as Camera Ready Submission.
Guidelines – Papers for Review
- All submissions have to be made through the EDAS Conference papers submission system (https://edas.info/N25349)
- All materials must be written in English in IEEE format.
- A paper should be submitted only if you intend to attend the conference.
- Paper accepted and presented at ICA ITB 2019 will be submitted by the organizing committee to IEEE Xplore for further indexing.
- Those who do not have an EDAS account will need to create one.
Guidelines – Camera Ready Paper Submission
- Minimum allowed pages is four pages. Up to 6 pages, there will not be extra charges. Maximum allowed pages is eight pages with an additional charge of 100 USD per extra page.
- Please use one of the templates available in this link. Templates are available in Microsoft Word (A4 pages) and LaTex formats.
Once a paper is accepted the registration phase begins. The authors have to complete the following FOUR steps.
Step 1 – Registration Fee
|IEEE student member||250||300||400|
|Extra papers (max. 2)||150||150||–|
|Extra pages (max. 2)||100||100||–|
affiliated with Indonesian Institution
|IEEE student member||1.500.000||2.000.000||3.000.000|
|Extra papers (max. 2)||1.500.000||1.500.000||–|
|Extra pages (max. 2)||1.000.000||1.000.000||–|
Step 2 – Copyright Transfer
For their individual paper, all authors have to sign a Copyright Transfer Form electronically. (link TBA)
Step 3 – Camera Ready Paper Submission
You have to submit the camera ready paper in accordance with the standard of the conference, and within the time frame allowed. (link TBA)
Step 4 – Registration
For accepted paper, please register for the conference via (link TBA).
Send your completed registration form along with the scanned copy of the proof of payments to (link TBA).